MODERATOR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Head Moderator: @bootleggerassistance, is the head of all moderation and represents Luke in correspondence to the fans as well as manages the website. The Head Moderator has the right to suspend or ban any member at any time or for any reason in accordance with these rules and at their sole discretion.
The moderators of this message board reserve the right to remove any content posted by members at any time or for any reason in accordance with these rules and at their sole discretion. They also reserve the right to handle all moderation issues privately.
All correspondence with moderators should include your username, email address and detailed explanation of the problem encountered.
To contact the Head Moderator/Site Manager email email@example.com.
COMMUNITY STANDARDS/RULES OF THE BOOTLEGGERS’ FORUM
This site has members of all ages and all are expected to conduct themselves in a mature and responsible manner. Members are to respect the opinions of others and refrain from attacking another person for expressing their opinions. Name-calling, personal attacks and harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. As previously stated, moderators of this message board reserve the right to remove any content posted by members, or to suspend or ban any member at anytime or for any reason in accordance with these rules and at their sole discretion.
If you feel you, or any other member, has been attacked or harassed, please contact the moderator immediately.
The following list includes, but is not limited to, actions that will result in the banning of a member. There is no room for argument in defining and interpreting these terms. The moderator and management will make the final determinations in their sole discretion. Banned members are NOT entitled to explanations from moderators or management regarding their expulsion. Under no circumstances is a member entitled to a warning before they are banned.
- Flaming, which includes, but is not limited to, use of racial, religious or ethnic slurs, sexually discriminative or homophobic language, swearing, and derogatory labeling.
- Posting of pornographic or otherwise inappropriate, offensive or obscene images.
- Posting of VIP ‘Ville exclusive content, including media, news, links, etc.
- Posting of stolen music or any unauthorized content.
- Use of another member’s photo, or any modified version thereof, without the member’s consent.
- Anyone’s private information, member or not.
- Spamming the board as a whole or by individual forum.
- Threats at any level, but most severely, threat or encouragement of physical harm.
- Hacking, including, but not limited to, hacking into or disabling other member or moderator accounts.
- Impersonation of a band, staff, or management member in any form.
DURATION OF DISCIPLINARY ACTION
The length of a ban will be determined at the sole discretion of the moderator and management. The level of severity and degree of disruption caused by the offense will be considered. If a banned member returns to the board with a new account, that account will also be banned. Other members posting for banned members will be subject to disciplinary action.
RULES FOR POSTING
You are cautioned not to post your own personal information in the interest of safety. You should not post your address, telephone number, or anything that might put you at risk. Bootleggers Touring Inc. is not responsible for monitoring this information, nor liable for any consequences that may result from the exchange of this information.
Bootleggers Touring Inc. does not police copyright violations. If any member is reported to have violated copyrighted material, Bootleggers Touring Inc. is not liable for any damages resulting from such violation. Additionally, the violating member is subject to ban as a result of posting copyrighted material.
Please ensure that your thread title properly describes your post. The moderator do not have time to read every thread and may move something based on the thread title.
If you would like to start a new thread, please first take the time to see if there is already a thread started for that topic. Duplicate threads will be deleted and the original will remain.
Please make every attempt to post in the correct forum. The moderator may move threads not posted in the proper area.
Do not use another member’s name in your thread title unless it is a positive post or otherwise approved by the member.
Internet etiquette states that UPPER CASE letters are shouting. Unless it is something urgent, please use lower case letters when adding new discussions. If you start a thread and then regret your decision, within 3 days, you may ask to have the thread deleted. If the deletion of the thread will not adversely affect another member, the moderator will delete the thread provided the request is not unreasonable.
Please post in English only. The moderator for this board can only moderate in English and will delete any posts that are in any language other than English.
Always provide the proper link when posting articles so that credit is given to the proper source.
Please refrain from spreading rumors, particularly about the artist and band. If you did not receive the information you are posting from a credible source, please do not post it. The moderator reserves the right to delete any posts they believe to contain false information.
- Don’t attack people and don’t respond to attacks – report them to the moderator and move on
- Keep your posts on topic and constructive
- Take responsibility for the quality of the conversations you take part in
- Speak with kindness - treat people the way you want to be treated
- When you have an issue, explain it thoroughly and completely to the moderator
- Hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated
- Promote positivity and encourage your fellow members
- Above all, respect others and their opinions in this community that Luke wants for his fans
Management of this board reserves the right to amend and/or implement new rules at any time. New rules may be posted periodically. It is every member’s responsibility to read, understand and comply with all posted rules. Your continued access to or use of the message boards after any such change to these rules shall constitute your consent to such change.